Take Action Now!
Plan Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico is experiencing a humanitarian crisis of epic proportions. After recently being bankrupted by a $73 billion debt imposed by Wall St.— the island was hit by the worst storm it has ever experienced.
We’ve seen the terrifying images and have heard from some of our families but People are still struggling to find clean water. Food is scarce, and the wait for Fuel can last up to 6 hours. There is no doubt that Puerto Rico will need our support and supplies if it’s going to survive.
But, if Puerto Rico is going to truly rebuild, we need to stand together and take bold action. There are three things haunting Puerto Rico’s future and we can stop them. Right here. Right now.
Stay tuned for more information and actions you can take.
PLAN PR Images
Share these images online. Replace your social media icons with these graphics.
Plan PR: A Just RICANstruction is endorsed by the following individuals and sponsoring organizations:
- Adela Nieves, Health Practitioner
- Alissa Paris, Artist
- Arianna Nason
- Aurora Levins Morales, Writer
- Calvin Feliciano, 509 SEIU
- Cassandra Organizer, Seeds of Our Ancestors
- Cat Salonek, Organizer
- Damali Vidot, Chelsea City Councilor at-large
- Deymirie Hernández, Project Coordinator, AgitArte
- Alberto Barreto Ph.D. Lecturer, Asambleas de poder popular
- Eiko Mizushima, Owner and Founder , Eiko Bodywork
- Eroc Arroyo-Montano, Artist, Educator & Organizer
- Felix A. Arroyo , Volunteer
- Felix D. Arroyo , Register of Probate and Family Court Suffolk County
- Gibran Rivera
- Hana Dinku, Community Member
- Irischa Margarita Valentin, Educator/Herbalist/Aromatherapist, De La Tierra Botanicals
- Ivys Fernandez, Alianza por Puerto Rico
- Jasmin Torrejon Chu, Prospective Dance Movement Therapist, community activist, and mother
- Jennifer Dowdell
- Karen Mary Davalos, Professor
- Liz Loeb
- Luana Morales, Founder of Seeds of Our Ancestors
- Luis Enrique Ortega Nieves, Co Founder, El Encuentro Boricua de MN
- Marisol Santiago, Executive Director, ROC Boston, Massachusetts Chapter of ROC United
- Melinda Lee
- Melissa Colon
- Nicque Mabrey
- Nelini Stamp
- Ricardo Levins Morales, Artist, RLM Art Studio
- Ricardo Neftali Arroyo-Montano, Public Defender
- Roberto Torres Collazo, Teacher Assistant
- Rosa Clemente, Independent Journalist, Community Organizer, 2008 Green Party Vice Presidential Candidate
- Sandra Harris, Activist
- Shannon Gibney
- Shay Berkowitz & Phyllis Wiener
- Stephanie Llanes, Movement Lawyer , Center for Constitutional Rights
- Sandra Harris, Activist
- Tina Orlandini, Development Coordinator at AgitArte
- Tori Hong, Activist and Organizer